The Wallace McCain Institute has three core strategic objectives:
- Grow the personal capacity of entrepreneurial leaders though peer support, mentoring and judgment building.
- Increase access to the critical company resources required to grow, namely people, money and opportunities.
- Foster a positive business ecosystem by aligning with similar initiatives inside and outside the Greater Atlantic Area (GAA).
Our impact can be measured in the success of our members. Our CEO members report on their growth annually and in May 2019, the collective revenue reached the $1B milestone. Each year, the Institute publishes an annual report to share the success.
- 380+ Members across 28 peer groups.
- Companies from our Entrepreneurial Leaders Program (ELP) have a collective $1.28B in revenue.
- Companies from ELP employ 8000+ employees.
- Our members are 33% female, and this percentage grows every year.
DOWNLOAD WMI INFOGRAPHIC
After their first year, members of the Entrepreneurial Leaders Program are inducted into “The ORDER of The Wallace McCain Institute Inc.” – the alumni group of the Institute’s original program. The ORDER meets regularly and is centred on evolving the legacy of entrepreneurial leadership.
The logo is very symbolic, with every ring representing a member of The ORDER. They each take a different path, but diverge and overlap – as do the skill sets and relationships of the members of The ORDER. Each ring can also be seen as a forum group, linked to the other groups.
The ORDER of WMI is the only network of diverse and high growth potential entrepreneurial leaders, that fosters trusted accessible connections for ELP Alumni in the Greater Atlantic Area (GAA), who want to grow personally, professionally and regionally in a challenging economic climate.